Friday, January 27, 2012

Why are people naming their baby boys such feminine/trendy names?

I don't get the whole Cayden, Brayden, Aiden, and all the "den" names. I've even heard of baby boys named Jaedyn. I can't see grown men with these names.|||I don't like those names, too common.





My son's name is Maverick.|||I'm not so much worried about the grown men, more along the lines of the kids and teens that are going to get beaten for it. Parents want to give their kids a unique name, one that will help them to stand apart.|||i dont think there is anything wrong with names like that i have a nephew named cayden and know a grown man named caylin and here is something to think about not grown men having names like this but older women with names like zoe and daisy and apple this is ridicules i mean its cute when they are little but what about when they ar e50|||They aren't feminine.





I'd rather name my kid Jayden than Brad or Tom.|||Those names are not feminine at all. That is your personal opinion, and thats about it.|||The kids still have a middle name so if they do not care for their first name when they grow up they can go by their middle names =)

No comments:

Post a Comment