Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of more unique boys names and BQ?

lately i've been liking more unique boys names with traditional middle names, what do you think





Leo Sebastian


Kai Alexander


Milo Thomas





BQ: do you know of any others like Milo, Kai and Leo?|||Leo Sebastian 10/10 Adorable


Kai Alexander 10/10 Love it


Milo Thomas 9/10 Very nice





Leo, Sebastian, Kai and Milo are on my list too :) I also love Jude, Tristan, Micah and Levi.





BQ: I live in Europe, so no. But my cousin's name is Milan.|||I want Kai to be my girl's middle name. Pronounced (ky)|||Wow, I love these names and I love unique names too :) I'd like to call my son/daughter Malakai Rhys and Lexi May x|||Leo Sebastian - I love this name. Leo is really cute and Sebastian just finishes of the super cute combo.





Kai Alexander - Kai is really cute and it sounds really awesome with Alexander.





Milo Thomas - I don't really like Milo but Thomas is really cute.





BQ - I don't really like Milo. But I do like Kai and Leo a lot.





Thanks xx|||I like those names. Leo and Milo are old fashioned actually, but not very common.|||Kai Alexandra is really nice and uncommon. it's different but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment