Friday, January 20, 2012

What would be some good boys names and middle names?

Although I don't have any intention of having a child any time soon, I have a handful of names that I love. Opinions? What would be some other good boys names? What would be some good middle names for the girls without them?





Rosalie Elizabeth


Jacob Nicolas





Sophia


Carmella


Marla|||I love Rosalie through Sophia, Carmella makes me think of candy (which isnt bad but not for a kid) and Marla I just think of Fight Club...which is kind of awesome but then again I'd just think of that too much. Either way heres some middle names:





EDIT: Marla is one of my favorite characters in any movie ever...shes so awesome!...I guess I can see how that would grow on you lol :)





Sophia Jacqueline


Carmella Paige


Marla Corrine





Boys names:





Ethan


Vincent


James


Mason


Emmett


Matthew


Adam


Gabriel


Brandon


Carter


Blake


Justin


Caleb


Jackson|||Rosalie Elizabeth - is really pretty.


Jacob Nicolas - Is a strong name.


I like them both.





Sophia Jade


Carmella Paige


Marla Louise





Boys:


Jackson carter


Dylan Blake


Matthew Bailey


Jayden Anthony





Hope i helped. :)|||I like all of these names except for Carmella and Marla. Good middle names are Sophia Olivia, Carmella Brianne, Marla Abigail.|||I like Rosalie Elizabeth.


Sophia Camille is pretty.


Marla Nichole


I love Jacob Nicolas.|||boys- ryan james, gavin michael, hayden gregory


girls-sophia haylee, carmella brielle, marla jo


those are a few of my ideas???|||boy names i love....





Daelan Asher


Asher Landon


Stryker James


Jaden Jay|||Sophia Marie


Carmella Rose


Marla Grace








:D|||sophie i like the best

No comments:

Post a Comment