Friday, January 27, 2012

What are your favorite R baby names for Boys?

I need baby boy names starting with R! I like both modern and classic names, but not cheesy names. They need to sound strong and masculine. thanks!|||i like a lot Robert .. it's a beautiful name :))|||Ryan is my favorite. I also like Reese, but that is a bit feminine (Reese Witherspoon) nowadays.|||Robert, Ryan, Richard (although kids these days, and that name being reduced to Dick), Riley, Ronnie, Ricky.|||If we have a boy his name will be Rowan :)





Other names I love:





Rylan


River


Rider


Rhys


Reid


Ronan


Robin


Ramsey|||Robert





Ralph





Ryan





Reagan|||Rylee, Ryan, Ryder|||Ryan, Riley, Reid, Ryder|||Robert(Robbie)


Rhys


Ryan


Riley


Rory|||Randy

Ryley

Reid

Randon

Roman

Rowan

Rylan

Ross

Rhett

Rory

Remington

Reagen|||My favourites are Reuben %26amp; Rafferty 鈾?..I quite like Rafael too





:)|||Ryder


Roman


Ronan


Rowan


Reegan


Raygan/ Raegan


Randy|||Reece, Ryder, Ridge.|||Robert


Ramsey


Ryan


Reese


Remy


Rogan


Riley


Rork


Ronald


Ryder


Ren|||The most masculine and strong sounding name I can think of is Ryan. I also like Rhys and Reagan|||Riley

Rai

Robert

Richard

Rory

Ronnie

those are all my fav r names|||Rudy


Ryan


Riley|||Rae


Ray


Raymond


Rory


Rickie


River


Rock


Race


Reed


Rhett


Reese





hope i helped!|||Ryan, Riley and Rory|||I like Rudy.|||rodney


randy


ryan


royce


ronny


rondo


reese|||Reid


Roy


Raydon


Reece|||Ryan|||Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment