Friday, January 20, 2012

What do you think of these names for TWIN BOYS?

Im not pregnant, just wondering. Im currently in love with these two boy names right now. What do you think of...





Devon and Gavin





for twin boys?|||Gorgeous! Gavin is one of my favorite boy names! (:|||I think it's adorable. We are naming our Son Gavin Stone. Our first was Cameron. It was that or Sawyer, but we decided Gavin would be easier for the boys to say. Our first son is only 16 months so i'm excited about them growing up together. I also like Nick and Zack for boy twins.





Congrats, great choice!|||Maybe try Devin %26amp; Gavin, but if that is the way you like it, its completely fine(:





Theyre cute.|||They're nice names, but together they're a little "matchy". Gavin is my favorite, though =)|||I love them! They are so cute! Gavin is one of my fave boys names! Good Job!|||Too similar for my tastes. They look too close in print, and also will sound very much the same at a distance.|||I think they're too similar, but thats just my opinion.. I love Gavin, not crazy about Devon|||Really Cute! :)|||They are cute and flow without being overly matchy


Not me, but cute

No comments:

Post a Comment