Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of my sister's twin boys names?

My older sister delivered twin boys today at eleven in the morning. They are...





-- Zaidyn Jayms


-- Zandyn Joey





What do you think of their names?|||I think that they are unique, unfamiliar, too similar too each other, yet in some form, I feel they are the names of our next generation. Good Luck!|||Zaidyn Jayms is cute. I don't like the spelling of Jayms though.





Zandyn is just plain weird.|||they are similar but they are unique!|||Interesting...:)|||Congrats!!!


I love the name Joey!!!! It is one of my all time favorite names.|||They sound too similar.|||i think they are very "unique"|||does she think she only had one kid?





and wow, those are weird (and feminine)|||There cute :) my cousins names that are twins are ryan and griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment