Friday, January 20, 2012

What do you think of my newest favorite boys names?

Joshua Alan


Zachary Owen


Jonathan Charles


Sebastian Isaac


Justin Oliver





These are numbers 16 through 20 on my favorite boys names list, and I just recently added them.





Thanks!!!|||Joshua Alan (8/10) 鈾?br>

Zachary Owen (9/10) 鈾?br>

Jonathan Charles (9/10) 鈾?br>

Sebastian Isaac (9/10) 鈾?br>

Justin Oliver (9/10) 鈾?br>




Great Names 鈾?/div>


  • 11 months ago




  • Report Abuse





Asker's Rating:

5 out of 5

Asker's Comment:

Thanks!!!!


|||They're okay. Not my style, though. The only two I don't like are Zachary and Sebastian. I'm tired of the name Zach and I hate Sebastian. I adore Owen and Isaac as middle names.|||I like them, just not the pairings you have. I like:


Alan Zachary


Owen Joshua


Charles Jonathon


Sebastian Oliver


Justin Issac|||i love joshua, and zachary. Owan and oliver are ok, and i dont care for the rest|||I like Zachary Owen and Justin Oliver, not a big fan of the others|||I love Joshua and Justin but not the middle names|||Plan on having a large family, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment