Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of these names for twin boys?

Emerson (Emery) Kenneth and Weston (West) Keith





These are the 6 month old twin boys names that I will be babysitting for on Saturday, :).





BQ: What would you name twin boys?





I would name twin boys Justin Alexander and Dylan Christopher.





- Thanks Jaz|||Emerson Kenneth 10/10

Weston Ketih 10/10

I really like both names, they both flow nicely



I would name twin boys - Emmett Demetrios and Ezra Phoenix|||I like both the formal names and the nicknames. Good choices on the part of their Momma and Daddy.





I am not sure, but I have a subtle, tongue in cheek sense of humor and felt that if I had ever had triplet boys, I would name them Tom, Dick and Harry. Well, actually Thomas, Richard and Henry, but I like the 'everyman' reference with the nicknames. I was not sure what I would use as middle names, but probably would have gone with some of the last names in my extended family as there are many B names. That means that all of them would have a common middle initial.





Your choice for twin boys' names is lovely.|||'Nice names, but I cant believe they didn't name the first kid Easton. EASTON AND WESTON OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!|||I love those names of the twins you are babysitting. Also the ones you picked out if you had twins.. I would use Landon Matthew and Connor Evan|||I like their full names, but I don't like Emery. It sounds too feminine for me.





BQ: Mason Robert and Parker James


or


Mason Robert and Caleb John|||I love it I am so happy to see Emerson on the right gender!!!








I already had triplet boys and they there





Riley Kingston , Grayson Taylor %26amp; Caleb Reed!|||Kind of trendy, but not horrible.





BQ- Ezra George and Liam Joseph.|||i love both of them

No comments:

Post a Comment