Friday, January 20, 2012

What are some strong, normal boys names without being too common?

My name is Caoimhe (pronounce Kee-va) and my husband's name is Powers.


We're expecting our first child, a boy soon and we'd like to give him a normal but not boring name (like John) since we've spent so much of our lives correcting people on spelling, pronunciation, etc.





If you could list at least one but no more than five boys names that are strong and handsome without being super common..I'd appreciate it.|||Dylan


Hamish


Logan


Tanner


Shane


Leon


Marshall


Tyler


Bryce


Roland


Blair


Cameron


Finlay


Ryan


Ross


Preston


Spencer


Harvey


Blake


Adam


Cole


Nolan





they might be common where you live though, hope it helped|||Well, I think these names aren't too common and congrats on your first! I think that normal common names are best anyways. I'm glad you decided to go that way!


Hayden


Griffin


Chase


Landon


***Bentley but as a middle only I think:)





Those are my faves! I know you don't want anything too common, but some common names would be:


Matthew


William


Colton


Daniel


Benjamin


Good luck and hope this helps!|||Leo


Leon


Roman


Carter


Blake


Nathaniel


Nolan


Marcus


Brandon


Preston


Caleb


Vincent


Victor


Sebastian


Seth


Lucien


Quinn


Tristan


Ross


Anthony


Asher


Zane


Ivan


Warren|||Leo - this is my sons name!


Lucus/Luca


Romario (ro - mar- rio)


Francesco


Giorgio





:)|||How about:





Christian


Austin


Connor


Ethan


Jeffrey





:) Hope I helped!|||Declan


Jacob


Aaron


Allen


Owen





Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment