Friday, January 27, 2012

Which of these boys names fits in best with this sibling set?

Okay so comment on these boys names and tell me which one fits it best at the end of this sibling set





Ethan


Tyler


Lucas





Connor, Lilah, Aidan, Isabella and _____





Thanks in advance =)|||My personal preference would be that Ethan fits in best.





I've noticed a pattern with the girl names and the boy names. The girl names end in A, and the boy names have a the long N sound in them at some point. If it were to be Connor, Lilah, Aidan, Isabella and Lucas/Tyler ... either would stand out like the black sheep. Where's IMHO if it were Connor, Lilah, Aidan, Isabella, and Ethan the patterns in the boy names would continue and none of the three names would be considered the odd one out.





Good luck.|||I love all the names, but i think Tyler fits best.|||i think any would work...but i like tyler the most!|||Lucas (or as I would prefer, Luke)|||Ethan I would have to say =) Lovely names.|||Definitely TYLER!|||Ethan...very cute:)|||Tyler|||Ethan|||Tyler :]|||Lucas;)|||I like all three. =)





Connor, Lilah, Aidan, Isabella and Ethan. It seems to go well with the other boy names and even the girl names well.





What about Ethan Tyler? I think it's cute.|||Ethan. I like Lucas if he's called Luke.|||Lucas! or maybe Tyler. But definitely not Ethan|||Ethan just seems to fit with the names best. Cute kid names|||Ethan and Aidan are the most similar out of all the names there.





Connor and Tyler both end with R. Lucas and Lilah both start with L and have a as the second-last letter.





I choose Tyler.|||thats a hard one because they are all great names





i will say Ethan





%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment