Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of my favorite boys names?

This is the entire list of boys names my partner and I came up with while I was pregnant. The one starred is the one we eventually narrowed down to.








Nathaniel Rhys*


Connor Patrick


Peter Elliott


Mason Oliver


James Finley


Jonah Scott


Samuel Avery


Henry Carlise/Henry James


William Everett


Bennett Elias


Nolan Matthew|||nolan, mason,conner,and rhys and bennet are amazing unique names|||My favorite is Mason Oliver ;)|||Actually my lists for both genders are way longer than yours; I dunno how I will ever decide on Baby #2's name!








Anyway I like all your combos except Jonah Scott + Samuel Avery. They all are very classy though. :D





My top 5 are:





-Peter Elliott


-Henry Carlisle


-Bennett Elias


-Nolan Matthew


-William Everett|||They are all gorgeous. I can't say that there's a bad one in the bunch.





But my favorite is Nathaniel Rhys :) And, in assuming your daughter's name is Caroline, Nathaniel is a perfect match. Elegant, classy, and lengthy with potential for cute nicknames.





Wonderful choice!|||Connor!|||I like Nathanial Rhys! Mason Oliver is nice too.|||Don't like Matthew. Too common.

No comments:

Post a Comment