Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of these boys names?

We've been trying to put together some solid ideas for names, and these are what we have for a boy so far. Opinions and suggestions greatly welcomed. :) 脫 S煤illeabh谩in (Oh sue-lih-vawn) is the surname so that's obviously not changing.





Henry Theodore 脫 S煤illeabh谩in





Tristan Joseph 脫 S煤illeabh谩in





Oliver Miles 脫 S煤illeabh谩in





Lewis Dominic 脫 S煤illeabh谩in





Thanks for your time! Greatly appreciated!|||My favorite is Henry Theodore! So handsome. I think all of the combinations are great, but I feel like Lewis Dominic is the odd one out for some reason. Henry, Tristan and Oliver are all old fashioned, and I feel Lewis doesn't have that same appeal. Maybe Lawrence instead? I'm not sure.





Good luck. :)|||Henry Theodore 脫 S煤illeabh谩in - I like Theodore for a middle name, but do not like Henry.





Tristan Joseph 脫 S煤illeabh谩in - I really like Tristan. Not so much Joseph. I would love Tristan Theordore !





Oliver Miles 脫 S煤illeabh谩in - Super cute! Love it!





Lewis Dominic 脫 S煤illeabh谩in - Really cute too! Love it.








I think I like Oliver Miles the best! It flows nicely with your last name, it is very cute and will also be good for when he is an adult!!|||My favorite is Tristan and my favorite middle name is Miles, so I really like Tristan Miles!!!|||Tristan Joseph 脫 S煤illeabh谩in %26lt;-- I love, love, love the name Tristan!|||Oliver Miles!~|||I love Oliver Miles :)|||What about Tristan Oliver?


I absolutely love the name Tristan:)|||I really like Tristan Joseph! :)|||I like Oliver Miles. Henry Theodore is nice too.|||Oliver is the best, but i dont really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment