Friday, January 20, 2012

Help with names for both boys and girls?

My husband and I both have twins running in the family, and we already have two twin girls,


Tahlia Isabel Diano and Kristen Emily Diano.


We are now expecting another set of twins, though we are not sure of the gender. We are thinking of naming them Brayden Lucas/Lachlan Bryce if they are boys, but if they are girls we need some suggestions.


though if you have any idea for boy names as well,tell us!|||Blanca Celina


Maria Victoria





Let us know what name did you choose at the end. ; )|||For girls I like the names Ariana and Amelia (or also spelled Emilia) Also Tiara and Shaelyn


for the boys I LOVE Bryce thats such a handsome name! and so is Brayden I think those are great names!


God bless on the twins that is quite a handfull but im sure you will do fine! =)|||I like your taste in names,all of them are great!=)





Taryn Beth


Lily Shannon


Cassidy Cate


Layla Lauren


Holly Laurel


Paige Nicole


Callee Rose





Seth Miles


Max Benjamin


Eric Marshall


Drake Mitchell


Alex Shane


Tristan Robin


Jesse Blaine|||My name is Kristen:) hah.





but, Maybe.. Victoria. or Gabrielle maybe Vanessa?





Jenna, or Jasmine?





I love the names Jessica, ashley, and Vanessa..|||Ylienne(eye-lee-ANNE) and Nevaeh(nuh-VAY-uh) both names exist with those pronunciations if you want to check the web.|||Alissa Faith and Ashley Nicole


Joshua Mitchell and Dakota Ryan|||Zoe and Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment