Friday, January 27, 2012

What are your 5 favorite names for boys?

I'm having trouble even thinking of good names for boys.


Please tell me your TOP 5 favorite boys names (no middle names please)|||Daxton


Noah


Finn


Seth


Jack|||- Nathaniel


- Sebastian


- Theodore


- James


- Seán|||• Nathaniel

• James

• Alistair

• Colin

• Julian



♥|||Nathaniel "Nate".


Orion.


Axel.


Zion.


Oliver.





%26lt;3|||Scott


Rudy


Roy


Christopher


Jesse


There also famous NAVY SEALS hehe|||Kyle


Owen


Elliott


Lucas


Cole





I have way more than 5 the top 3 are my all time favorites and I just added the others|||Cole


Kaiden


Declan


Donovan


Ashton|||Jackson


Connor


Ethan


Parker


Austin|||Dylan


Nathaniel


Noah


Jackson


Tilly|||Judah


Nate (Nathaniel)


Malachi


Troy


and I think Andrew just made its way to my top five cause I LOVE the nickname Andy|||Jake (NOT Jacob)


Grant


Dean


Connor


Ryan|||joseph


darien


chase


ian


seth|||Noah


James


Callum


Keith


Paul|||Jack


Drew


Matthew


Jett


Tyler





HEHE :)|||Landen


Christopher


Jace (gonna name my boy that)


Tristan|||Edgar


Rupert


Walter


Joseph


Ashley





What's with all the thumbs down?|||Jett,


Colton,


Chase,


Seth,


Jasper.





In no particular order...|||ok i have 3 boys named Levi, Caspian and Miles





so if i have another one some names i like are:





Jack


Chuck


Victor


Moe


Lyle





hope it helps.|||Logan


Harrison


Jack


Kieran


Austin





:D|||Adrian


Sebastian


Jett


Vali


Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment