Friday, January 20, 2012

What do you think of my 2 newest Guilty Pleasure boys names?

I just added 2 boys names to my Guilty Pleasure boys names list, which means they are names I love but wouldn’t actually use on a child.





Grayson Parker and Jaxon Trey.





Suggestion for middle names for Jaxon are appreciated and they can be weirder names as it’s just for my GP list lol.|||I actually think those names are cool. They shouldn't be guilty pleasures haha. And I like how you spell Jaxon|||Grayson is cute. Not a fan of Parker, though.


I used to love the name Jaxon. Kind of fell out of love with it, but I still think it's cute.


I like Jaxon Reid.|||I Like Grayson Parker. =)





♥ {αя}|||Jaxon Kai??


would never ever give it to one of my kids but, Kai, Tripp and Grey are hiding in the back of my mind.|||I know a Grayson and a Jackson! I also know a Parker and Trey! Haha, wow. Not GP names..


That's so weird there my four best friends ever.








x [:|||Wow, it's not spelt Jaxon, it's Jackson!!!|||Oooh, I love Jaxon Trey!

No comments:

Post a Comment