Friday, January 27, 2012

What are your opinions on these boys names ?

im definitely not planning on having any more kids any time soon lol, but i was just thinking about boy names, because i would hope one day to have a son.


so what are your opinions on these first names for boys ? im not putting any middle names.


Bentley *


Seth*


Oliver


Collin


Ethan


Owen


Gabriel


Jude





thanks :]|||OMG! You had baby Alice? :)


I wondering where the heck you went :p


Alice is adorable.


I love:


Seth


Collin


Ethan


Owen


and...


Jude!|||Bentley *- ew!


Seth*- like this


Oliver- okay...


Collin- very handsome


Ethan- dislike


Owen- love


Gabriel- my favorite boys name


Jude- ew|||Bentley and Owen i absolutely love!


Collin and Seth are also great names, but i would say Bentley and Owen are my all time top favorite.|||I love love love each of them except Oliver. For some reason, that name never got on my good side!





My absolute favourite is Owen.|||I love them. Seth is my favorite boy's name. Jude is great too. I like them all. Bentley and Ethan are really cute.|||I like-


Collin


Ethan


Owen


~my favorite is Collin|||Collin and Gabriel are my favorites(:|||I love Jude and Ethan and Collin.|||i like Seth, collin, and Ethan|||Wow, I actually love them all. Except Bentley...which is my dog's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment