Friday, January 20, 2012

What are your favorite unique names for boys and girls?

I'm just curious what kinds of unique names appeal to you. They can be uncommon names as well. There are some pretty crazy ones on baby name sites and such, but if you guys could just list whatever names sound good to you that would be awesome. You can list as many as you want. The more you list, the more I like. (my best friend's name is Dominique but she goes by Domino and I think that is pretty unique. I also know this boy named Urban and another named Archer and I think those are cool too) but those are just examples.|||Calypso and Jools,,|||A very pretty and unique girl names is Nevaeh. It's heaven spelt backwards. A really awesome boy name is Draven.|||girls: grace, felicity, parviti, dana, paisley, penny, marciella, jacinta/jace, miranda


boys: Coby|||Girls:

-Monique

-Juana

-Mowschbar

-Nayeli



Boys:

-Ryan

-Brian

-Gabino

-Jairo|||my favorite unique names would have to be





Sora meaning sky


Yuki meaning snow


Prudence


Radiance


Virtue


Constance


True


Fauna


ummm do those count?????|||I love my sisters name, her name is Charissa.





I also knew a boy named Jinsong. It's at least uncommon in America xD.|||I have never met an ugly Joshua, so maybe that. But for unique names I'd go with Ashton I like it (-: not sure if its unique though.|||Sasha and Anna|||Gia and Clyde|||Jace and Althea

No comments:

Post a Comment