Friday, January 20, 2012

What are your favorite boys names that you have found?

We are expecting another boy in April and are looking for ideas and suggestions. =) We like modern and unique names that are "manly."


Our first son's name is Kaiden West.





The names we're considering so far are Connley (con-lee), Jaxton (jacks-tun) and Emerson.|||I am so excited for you! I wish I was still TTC#2 or preggo with number 2 but life took over! I am just so happy for all my pregnant contacts =D





Anyways, for boys names I have always liked:


Cayson


Sebastian


Jack


Liam


Cory


John





Out of your names that you are considering, I like Emerson.|||Boys:


Cole Matthew


Christopher James


Bradley Cole


Levi Maxton


Andrew Joel


Joshua Aaron


Jack Dylan


Ryder





I personally think that Levi Maxton would go great or Christopher, but that might get confusing if you call him Chris. Kaiden and Chris. Kaiden and Levi, sounds great!|||I like Ashton, Emmett, Everett, %26amp; Trevor :)|||Emerson Jacob|||I've always like the names Sebastian, Stephen, and Christian..|||Karson


Joseph


Maxwell


Zion


Xander|||Rio|||I love Jaxton very cute|||Those are nice and congrats to u! What about Bryson, Jacob, Carson or Bralen(bra-lin)..hope i helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment