Friday, January 20, 2012

Can someone give me some middle names for boys?

These are my favorite Boys names:





Hudson


Bentley


Avery


Sawyer





I just need some middle names to go with them. Also how would you rate these names. Thanks!|||Hudson


Bentley|||I could give you a list of names I like, but you may decide they're not your style. The best thing to do is either mix and match your first-name choices (i.e. Hudson Avery), or, if there were some other first names that didn't make your cut, try those as middles and see how they work. That's the advice I usually give to people who get stuck for ideas on middles. It's a good way to avoid using boring filler names.





As for your list, I like Avery. Sawyer is OK. Not a fan of the other two.





Good luck.|||Hudson Rhys 9/10


Bentley James 9/10


Avery Thomas 10/10


Sawyer Jackson 10/10





:)


good luck|||Hudson Rome


Hudson Peter





Bentley Max


Bentley Jack





Avery William


Avery George





Sawyer Luke


Sawyer Zac|||Don't like any of them to be quite frank. They sound weird and way too formal. Sawyer? For real?





But...





I love the middle name "Karr"|||Noah, Romel,Wayne, Bartholomew|||Hudson James


Bentley Allen


Avery Thomas


Sawyer Nicholas|||hudson handle bentley ben avery averson

No comments:

Post a Comment