Friday, January 27, 2012

Boys names?

I will have a little boy baby and I will call him Kenny, Christian, Jonathan, Dylan, Lee, William ,Eric or Danniel


Why do you think what is the best name for my baby??


My surname is Brooks but when I will get married I changed to Roberts, so this will be the surname of my baby


thanks|||Christian Danniel


Eric Danniel


Jonathan Eric





not too keen on Kenny, Dylan, Lee, or William





God bless you and your baby boy!|||Christian or Kenny.|||Well, I think that Daniel or Jonathan Roberts would sound great! And plus, those names can have nicknames!|||How about





Jonathan Lee or Eric Lee|||I personally like the name William.|||Brice Branton Brooks|||Dylan Lee Roberts beautifull name . good luck and congrats on the baby .|||I really like Christian and Danniel, but you and husband's opinion is what counts!!! It's your baby not ours. Good luck and congrats!!|||i like kenny|||I really like Dylan the best of all of those. Have you ever thought of using your maiden name for the middle name? Like Dylan Brooks?





Good Luck!|||I think either William (will) or Christian sounds the best!|||I like the name William|||Daniel Kenneth Roberts|||Dylan and Eric sound good with those.|||I like Dylan and Kenny|||Christian or Eric will flow best with the starting sound in your last name..


Christian Roberts


Eric Roberts





Because the middle "R" sound in the first name flows with the starting "R" sound in last name.





Hope that helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment