Friday, January 27, 2012

Can you give me a list of exotic boys names?

Hi. I'm writing a book, and need two exotic boys names for the main character's little brothers. Anything helps! God bless.|||Well I have a nephew named Eagan, which I love (Ee-gan), and another nephew named Rhett and My teacher's son's name is Brody and I like that one too.|||IT WILL HELP TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF BOOK ITS ABOUT....



ZAPHEON

OMORI



MICAH

MARCEL



MAURICE



ANGEL (PRONOUNCED ANHEL)

ANGELITO (ANHEL LITO)





MAY GOD SENDS HIS BLESSINGS UPON YOU AND YOUR BOOK.... GOOD LUCK.|||Lester and Martino


Bertie and Lil' Wagner


Batista and Phrigerada


Marlin and Salmon


Mickey and Dickey


Ahmad and Sahmad


Miller and Lyghte


Vladmir and Telly|||ZION, sasha, SIMBAD, SIMBA, STRIDE, XAVIRE, HOPE I HELLPED|||How about Jozef.



More good ones are Vladislav or Ivan.|||TARZAN..


CHEWBOCA


JUNGLE BOY


MUKE LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment