Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of these boys names?

My two favourite boys names are


Toby %26amp;


Tanner


I want your opinion.


1)Rate them out of 10.


2)What type of person do you think of when you hear these names?


3) Middle name suggestions.


4) Alternative spellings?


5) Other comments.


Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.|||1.


Toby- 6/10


Tanner- 8/10





2.


Toby- Cute, little hyper boy- always happy and cheerful. Can't picture it as an adult name though.


Tanner- Athletic- outgoing and happy.





3.


Toby Alexander


Toby Benjamin


Toby James


Tanner Aaron


Tanner Leigh


Tanner Sean


(Any middle names could be swapped- I just liked them better this way.)





4. Tobi, or Tobie (Though that looks more feminine). Can't really think of alternates for Tanner though.





5. I really do like both of these names- but I prefer Tanner, just because Tobi is an adorable name, but Tanner would grow better with a child.|||Toby- 6, i think of a whiny kid. Toby Benjamin?Tobi.


Tanner-8, Jocky guy on the football team at my highschool. Tanner Nicolas?|||i like Toby|||Toby: 8/10. I think of a cute, kind of burly, sweet guy who loves helping out people. Toby Conner, Tobey.





Tanner: 5/10. An annoying, obnoxious kid who's a little off. Tanner London.|||Toby 3


Tanner 6


Toby, I think of a gay boy and Tanner a jock


if the last name was johnson then i would say Toby Merlin Johnson and Tanner Cody Johnson...|||Love Tanner hate Toby.





Tanner-10/10


Toby-0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment