Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Which is harder to pick boys names or girls names?

I think good boy names are hard to find.|||Well yeah, good boy names are hard to find but when you find them, its usually pretty easy to pick from the 10 or so names you could possibly imagine giving to your child.


Girls names however, there are tons of cute and pretty names to choose from with all different kinds of spellings that dont make them too tacky.. ( some get tacky..) so its harder to narrow down to that one name you like..


Like for my sons, we had a list of about 10 names we were considering. With our daughter, the list started out with like 60 names... lol talk about narrowing it down..|||I think its girls. Me and my boyfriend sat down and thought of good names for our baby before we knew whether it was a boy or a girl and boys were really easy for us.|||For my wife and me, boys names. We still haven't agreed on a name for a boy. Thank God the baby is a girl. haha|||I would agree with you, boy names.|||For us it was girls, there's not that many girl names I like, but tons that I hate

No comments:

Post a Comment