Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What boys names would go best with Jillian Sophia or Jillian Maeve.?

My favorite boys names right now are


Ryan Anthony


Joshua Gavin


Henry Grayson


but I don't think any of these go well with Jillian Sophia or Jillian Maeve. Any suggestions? Thanks :)


(Not expecting just thinking of future possibilities :-))|||First off, I love the name Jillian, it is gorgeous! Personally, I like Jillian Maeve better, because Sophia is extremely popular lately. Jillian Maeve also flows better.





I love all of your boys names, especially Henry, which is one of my favorites. I think Henry sounds really nice with Jillian, too: Jillian Maeve %26amp; Henry Grayson!





Jillian and Grayson also sounds nice, but I would spell it Lucas, not Lucus.





Good luck, hopefully I helped!|||I hate the name Maeve. Seriously, who would want to be named Jillian Maeve? The only boy mane that sounds okay would be Ryan Anthony. The others are just...bad. Sorry, but I hope this helps! I don't want you to make a poor decision!|||Joshua,


Jacob,


Jeremy,


Jim|||Jillian Sophia|||julian anthony would go well, esp if twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment