Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What do you think of my girlfriend鈥檚 favorite boys names?

1. Lincoln Theodore (Linc)


2. Caden Michael (Cade)


3. Dominic Franklin


4. Preston Charles


5. Brycen Walter (Bryce)


6. Trevor Edward (Trev)


7. Alexander Logan (Alex)


8. Grayson Benjamin (Gray)





Please pick your 2 favorite and 2 least favorite. But if you want you can comment on them all too, but please also tell me your favs and least favs, thanks!!!





BTW the middle names are family names.|||In order of preference:





Alexander Logan


Dominic Franklin





Trevor Edward


Grayson Benjamin


Caden Michael


Lincoln Theodore


Preston Charles


Brycen Walter|||I love Preston Charles and Grayson Benjamin. I don't hate either of them but I guess my least favorites are Dominic Franklin and Brycen Walter, but I love Franklin and Walter so I don't dislike the entire name.|||Favorites:


Preston and Trevor..I dont really like any of the middle names other than Michael and Logan.


I like Brycan and Lincoln too! :)


Least favs:


Alexander and Caden.|||Caden Micheal and Grayson Benjamin are my two favorites and Lincoln Theodore and Brycen Walter are my least favorite :)|||Favorite: Trevor Edward %26amp; Alexander Logan





Least favorite: Brycen Walter %26amp; Lincoln Theodore|||Favorites:


Lincoln Theodore


Caden Michael





Least favorites:


Preston Charles


Brycen Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment