Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What do you think about naming both boys names ending in 'son'?

We have a little boy we named Hudson and I am expecting again and we are just trying to decide on a name if it's another boy. We like the names Lawson and Lawton- what do you think of those names? Also if we do use Lawson is it too similar sounding to Hudson?


Thanks!|||Redundant if you ask me|||No, I don't think Lawson and Hudson are too similar. Lawson and Lawton I think would just cause a bunch of headaches after awhile especially when they are old enough to start gettng phone calls from friends or girls .|||I personally don't like the duplicate "son." I like Hudson and Lawton. (A great former governor of FL, btw)|||I think Hudson and Lawson sound fine together I have two boys and they have similar ending names - Declan and Kieran|||I really like Hudson, Lawson and Lawton are just ok to me. I prefer Lawson over Lawton. My favorite 'son' boy name would be Grayson :)|||How about " Anderson "





Lawson is nice :) he could be a Lawyer ^ ^|||Do it. Naming conventions can be awesome.|||Jackson Dawson Sampson Thompson Wilson or wilkinson|||use his father's name and add son after it like they do in scandanavia|||I am not a fan of rhyming names. Could Lawson be his middle name?|||How about "My son" or "Our son" ? No ? Ok Sorry just Ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment