Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What do you think of these names for boys and girls!?!?

Girls:


Trenley Marie


Rayne LeAnna


Presley-Kay Renee





Boys:


Maddox Matthew


Keagan Steven





I need another baby boy names so if you could give me some cute unique names!


Then what do you think of my names and when you hear them what kind of personality's and looks!





Thanks for the help!|||here are my 2 best names for a girl - Miley or Alexis|||i like all of your names - they are unique.





how about


Griffin Sawyer


|||Plenty of your children's names rhyme. Like Presley Kay Renee, if you're trying to make it flow - you are - but it sounds silly when they rhyme! As well as Keagan Steven. How about Presley-Kay Marie and Keagan Maddox?|||I love Presley-Kay! and i like tanner- for a boy. and just another girl name i like is Jade!|||I don't like your girl names, but I love Maddox. For a boy suggestion what about Riley Sebastian or Griffin Alexander?|||Hey momo


Its ur bffl





I like all the names! Oh but Maddox is a


little weird |||It sounds like you're trying way too hard to give this kid a "cool" name. Trenley? That sounds like a hardware store. Let's not even talk about Rayne. Keagan Steven?? Seriously? What ever happened to normal names? |||Hey. Out of all of the names I personally like Rayne and Keagon. If you're looking for a really unique name, you may want to consider October Rayne. Personally, my favorite names are Lukas, Aiden and Kylie, so I hope that helps. Rayne gives me the feeling of a really pretty free-spirited girl and Keagon is more of a bad boy, like he has a good heart but that kind of bad boy attitude to him....that's just the feeling that I get. Anyway, good luck!|||I really like Rayne LeAnna





I don't really like Keagen but how about Keyan?





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment