Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What girl's names have you heard on boys?

I'm just curious because using traditionally boys names for girls and some girl's names for boys seems to be the trend.|||Courtney


Leslie


Beverly


Tracy|||I really like Ryan and Rylie.


Sorry I misread the question. i thought it was boys for girls. ha. Anyways I have heard Courtney, Ashley, McKenzie, Mickell, Bailey, there are so many!!!|||on guys who would now be in their late 20's - although I guess they are boys names, but I associate them with girls names





Courtney


Stacy


Dana


Aubrey


Kelly


Leslie





Boys around my kids ages (6 and under)





Lindsay


Avery


Addison|||Louise - but spelt Louez...


Gail - Gayl - How embarrasing GAY at the beginning of your name!


Stefan - I know it is maybe a boys name but honestly - He'll get called Steph - Stephanie!!!!


xxx|||Casey, Kelly, Leslie, Lane, Jamie|||Dakota (I see it as a girls name)


Shannon


Allison|||Leslie


Ashley


Brandy


Tracy|||Casey


Jaime-Jamie|||Eden|||There are lots of girls named Charlie in my high school.|||my teacher name was sidney


also leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment