Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Suggest the prettiest combination of girls and boys names?

Names that you think are pretty?





For example (me),





Girls: Larissa Catharina, Scarlet Madeleine


Boys: Cedric Christoph





Please suggest as many combinations as possible :-)|||These of some of my afvourite combinations. Most of them are Spanish and French (:





Adele Charlotte


Alise (a-lees) Martine


Sonsoles Paloma


Jessica Cerise


Aitana Michele


Nevaeh Olive (o-li-vee)


Catalina Ines


Demi Geniveve


Savannah Felipa





Chale Mason


Felipe Jose


Ramiro Pepe





I prefer girls names to boys (:


♥|||Savannah Rose


Victoria Elizabeth


Veronica Michelle


Francine Elizabeth


or


Elizabeth Francine








Teagon Finn


Avery Micheal


Jackson Carter|||Arabella


Abriana


Aurelia


Ellianna


Giselle|||Xavier Leigh is my favorite for boys as it's my sons name :)





For a girl


Faith Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment