Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Favorite first letter for girls and boys names?

For girls, I tend to like names that begin with A, E, or M (for example, Alice, Elizabeth, and Melinda). For boys, I tend to like J or D (James, Joey, Jasper, Joel, John, or Daniel, David, etc.)





Obviously there are exceptions- for example, I love the name Ophelia for a girl, or Caleb for a boy- but in general, what letters do you tend to gravitate towards?|||Don't call her Melinda she will hate it all her life|||K, kael, kyleigh, kaitlin, kaylee, kevin, kyle


R, Rayleigh, Ricky, Rick, Rhett|||Girls - M or K (Melanie, Madison, Kelsey, Kate)


Boys - J or E (Jacob, Jamison, Eli, Everett)|||for a girl A and for a boy J|||A names for girls and K/C names for boys!


Ariana, Alexis, Aria, Aimee


Canaan, Connor, Kieran, Chandler


Hope I helped!|||I tend to go for names that begin with C or L for both boys and girls (more so C for girls, and L for boys), as well as the letter E. It's actually quite annoying, lol. I try to steer myself away from repetitive letters, as I hate same initials in a family, and it would serve as a potential problem for me...





My list: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/976015鈥?/a>|||Boy- D %26amp; C


D: dylan (my fave), deacon, darren, derik, dallas


C: caleb, cole, conner, cale, casen, camden, cameron





Girl- K %26amp; A


K: kailyn, kenidy, kenna, kelsey, kara, kylie, kibley, kaycie


A: alexis (my fave), adelyn, adalie, ariel, ava, aliyah, aiyana, aria, addie





:)|||Girl


A-Ariana,Aurora,Alexandra


J-Jenna,jaylene,Juliet


S-Selena,Sandara,Sphie


sry dont have any for boy|||Girls- A H E and K (Audrey, Elodie, Eloise, Harper, Hadley, Harlow, Kiran, Katharine, Kellen)


Boys- A, M, D, (Asher, Alexander, Aaron, Mason, Miles, Derek, Daniel, David, Dylan)

No comments:

Post a Comment