Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What do you think of these unusual boys names?

What do you think of these unusual BOY names?





Pavel


Ivo


Cael


Casimir ("Caz")


Murray|||Murray is good.


.......|||Pavel- I really don't like this. It makes me think of 'pavement'.


Ivo- This is a German name. I've always kind of liked it, although I prefer the pronunciation 'EYE-vo' rather than the German 'EE-vo'.


Cael- I don't like this. It sounds like it's lacking something.


Casimir- Yuck.


Murray- This name isn't that unusual. I know about seven or eight people named Murray. I don't like it though. Not my style.|||I like Murray... But that's about it.



Those trendy made-up names carry no sense of authority. You are naming a boy now, but for most of his life, that boy will be a man. If you can't see a CEO named Ivo, then don't name your kid it.



It's well know that people with crazy names don't get hired as easily as people with normal, pronounceable, respectful names. It's stupid to name your child something that puts them at a disadvantage later in life.|||I realy like Cael its a cute name, Casimir is a lovely name because its unique and it sounds good, Murray is OK, Ivo isnt that bad but i wouldnt name my son dat, Pavel is horrible!!! Sorry thats just my opinion|||I really like cael! Its different and doesn't look 'chavy' like kyle. Has a better ring to it too!





Cael James


Cael Joshua


Cael Finley


Cael Harrison|||Serious question please answer, how do you pronounce pavel?|||CAEL. Only I spell it Cale, looks more manly that way, in my opinion:)|||try something like this:


Carmelo


Umberto


Antonio


Alberto|||Pretty cool. I like Cael and Casimir best.|||I like Cael!|||I only like Cael from that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment