Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is the most common final letter for boys' names?

I know that the most common final letter for girls' names is A, not sure what letter is most common for boys.


My best guess is N, but I'd like confirmation if someone out there knows.


Thanks!|||It is, in fact, N. At least according to this source, which I follow regularly and find very reputable.|||i think R|||E|||n,l,b,o|||MARIANO





hi sorry can not help more I do not know


answer my question? please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…|||A|||yup...its definitely N!!!|||W surprisingly|||N or Y|||N


Sean, Jonathan, Benjamin, Christian, Tristan, Landon, Brandon, Simeon, Simon, Len, Don, John, etc.|||Idk if this is true but this says N.|||N is right!





Leon, Ryan, Hayden, Jayden, Brian, Simon, Ivan, Ian, Aaron, Brandon, Barron - there are a quite a few more!|||I agree it's N. According to a couple of sites/blogs over the last century the most common final letters in males names were; e,n,d,s and y. By the year 2006 the letter N surpassed all the others by far. Names like John, Ethan, Ryan, Nathan, Ouinn, all the Jadens', etc.





According to this article, a Ms Wattenburg mines social security data to track the most popular last letters for boys names and trends. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/arti…|||N or R would be my guess.|||e

No comments:

Post a Comment