Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What are your suggestions for Boys names?

We are pregnant with our third boy and i'm finding it a little more difficult this time to agree on his names.


First born is Connor Shaun


Second born is Gabriel Jethro





Now these are the names we like:


Dominic


Seth


Liam


Damien


Alexander


Sebastian


Liam


Seth


Hagen


Logan


Quinn





The names we like best are Liam Seth. What other combinations would you suggest?|||I like Seth Cohen _______________


Or Logan Liam _________________


I also really like Hagen Seth __________





I just had a baby 3 days ago and I named him Hayden Dash.





Good Luck!!!|||Logan Alexander


Serh Alexander|||Dominic Sebastian. LOVE LOVE LOVE


Connor, Gabriel, %26amp; Dominic :].





Liam Seth is just ok to me. I don't know.|||I really like Seth! Not crazy about Liam, though. How about Logan Seth or Julian Seth?|||Logan Alexander|||Demetri Quinn|||well you listed liam twice why not use that?|||Carter


Keenan


Tevon


Kody


Sie


Bentley

No comments:

Post a Comment